We commit to the protection of all personal information given to us by clients and customers. This is done in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. We will only use your information within the permissions you give us and the boundaries set out in our policy. We will never use your information for any other purposes, or share it with any third parties.
We endeavour to ensure that all data is:
- Lawfully processed, in accordance with the subject’s rights
- Securely held
- Accurate at all times
- Relevant and comprehensive without being excessive
- Processed for limited purposes
- Not kept longer than necessary
- Not transferred to non-EEA countries without sufficient protection
What kind of data do we collect?
We only collect data that is relevant to the service that Dr. Sheila provides. This may include some or all of the following details: your name, address, email address, telephone number, and some medical information. We may also require payment details if you are booking a treatment online. All of this data is collected through the Dr. Sheila website, and is disclosed only at your discretion.
How do we use this data?
Any personal information that you provide will only be kept for as long as necessary. The data will then be archived or destroyed, unless we need to retain it for legal, accounting, regulatory, or auditory requirements or to protect the company’s interests.
We will never sell, trade, or loan your personal information to another party. If we are ever required to do so, we will always obtain your permission in writing before proceeding.
You have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. We charge an administration fee of £10 for this service, which will also allow you to correct any inaccuracies present in said information.
By using the Dr Sheila website, you agree to the following terms and conditions of use:
- You use this website at your own risk. Dr Sheila will not be held responsible for any issues that arise, directly or indirectly, from the use of our website.
- No information contained within the Dr Sheila website shall constitute a contract with any user. All information is for reference only, and may be changed at any time without notice.
- Dr Sheila shall not be liable for any losses or damages arising from the use of information on this website. Use at your own risk.
- We may link to other websites that we deem useful or relevant. We are not responsible for the content of these third party websites, and shall not be held liable for any issues that occur on linked sites.
- We do not take any responsibility for data loss or damage to software or computer systems as a result of downloading material from the Dr Sheila website. This term applies even if we have been advised that such damage may occur.
These terms apply regardless of device used to access the Dr Sheila website. Dr Sheila reserve the right to alter these terms at any time, without warning, as we see fit.
What are browser cookies?
They are very small text files that are created by a website through a browser on your computer. They are used to help you navigate a website, identify preferences and perform specific functions, for example, you input a room’s dimensions into a text box on a website and the website then automatically calculates the materials required for each product page that you visit on that website.
How we use Browser Cookies
- Anonymously tracking page visits, hits, search terms, visitor locations etc. for statistical purposes, which help us to improve our services. We use Google Analytics to provide us with information about use of the website, examples of this statistical information would be how many visitors from United Kingdom we have had, how many visitors used Internet Explorer as a browser, how many pages were visited today, what words visitors search for to find our website etc.
- Improving security on the website to prevent fraudulent activity and protect your personal information
Cookie control via your browser
Terms and Conditions
Set out below are the terms on which Dr Sheila provides service to its clients. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any Dr Sheila treatment.
1. Appointments and cancellations
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us immediately. We will need to know that you wish to cancel by 10am on the day before your appointment is due. Failure to cancel or rearrange before 10am on the preceding day will result in the loss of the treatment from your value pack or deposit being redeemed.
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 15 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. Dr Sheila will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
- Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guide lines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
- Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child will result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of the value pack treatment or deposit. No children under the age of 16 years must be left unattended within the clinic at any time.
2. Credit card details, deposits and payments
- To secure an appointment with Dr Sheila a deposit is required.
- For an appointment: a deposit of £50 will be charged at the time of booking, in order to secure the appointment.Deposits can be used towards payment for treatment or left on your account for future treatments. Should deposits remain unclaimed by the client following twelve months of inactivity Dr Sheila reserves the right to withhold the deposit.
- These charges will not be applied to clients booking an appointment from their existing value package of treatment.
- Prices may vary by clinic. Please contact us for the price list for your chosen clinic.
3. Courses of treatments
- All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatment courses must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be forfeited.
- Value packs are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
4. Treatment suitability
We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
- Dr Sheila will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Dr Sheila with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Dr Sheila will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Dr Sheila regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Dr Sheila’s liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Dr Sheila’s negligence.
6. Your right to complain
- Dr Sheila endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Dr Sheila you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either in person, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, Dr Sheila will be pleased to help and support you through the process.
- The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to the Clinic Manager or their designated deputy. Where this cannot be resolved immediately, you will receive a letter within three working days to confirm that an investigation into the matter is underway and that a response will be made as soon as possible.
- Complaints of a non-medical nature will be handled in their entirety by the Clinic Manager.
- If your complaint is treatment related the matter will be discussed with the relevant practitioner and may require you to attend an additional consultation with that practitioner or an alternative member of the clinic’s medical team, including the Medical Director. The objective of this is to provide an explanation or a solution to your concerns. Dr Sheila aims to furnish you with a full written response within 20 working days or where this is not possible, an explanation as to the cause of the delay.
- Find out more regarding complaints at Dr Sheila Complaints Procedure . Dr Sheila is a trading name of Renuyu Limited.
Dr Sheila endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Dr Sheila you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either in person, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, Dr Sheila will be pleased to help and support you through the process.
In order to register your complaint please contact us via our contact form.
The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to the Clinic Manager or their designated deputy. Where this cannot be resolved immediately, you will receive a letter within three working days to confirm that an investigation into the matter is underway and that a response will be made as soon as possible.
Complaints of a non-medical nature will be handled in their entirety by the Clinic Manager.
If your complaint is treatment related the matter will be discussed with the relevant practitioner and may require you to attend an additional consultation with that practitioner or an alternative member of the clinic’s medical team, including the Medical Director. The objective of this is to provide an explanation or a solution to your concerns. Dr Sheila aims to furnish you with a full written response within 20 working days or where this is not possible, an explanation as to the cause of the delay.
If you are dissatisfied with the results of this process and the final response, you have recourse to independent external adjudication. To obtain this you need to write to the Independent External Adjudication Secretariat within 6 months of receiving the Medical Director’s final letter.
Independent Sector Complaints Adjudication Service
70 Fleet Street London
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 0207 536 6091